How does buying tickets from Sea Life Adventure work?
In case you were wondering how buy tickets for Sea Life Adventure works, below is all the information you need…
Booking online –
- Choose the items you would like to purchase.
- Pay online before 10:00am on the day of your visit.
- You will receive an email with a 6 digit booking reference. This reference is available to use for entry to the aquarium from the time of purchase and is valid for 90 days.
- Bring the reference number with you on your visit and see the admissions desk to collect your wristbands.
- Any child over the height of 90cm will be chargeable.
- A child ticket is valid up to and including the age of 14.
Family tickets –
- A family ticket consists of adults and children visiting the aquarium together.
- The number of adults appears first, followed by the number of children; i.e. 1+2 is a family of 1 adult and 2 children.
- We offer concessions entries for senior citizens and students. These rates are offered on-site and online, however a valid photo ID must be produced when asked by a member of staff.
Upgrading to the Annual Pass –
- When you redeem your online booking at Sealife Adventure you will be given a receipt.
- If during your visit you would like to upgrade to our Annual Pass offer, you can do so at the Customer Services desk and just pay the difference between your online payment and the Annual Pass amount.
- For more details on the Annual Pass, see here.